LIA Briefs - CORRECTION
In the LIA Brief that was sent yesterday was a statement that the Friday, June 12 Golf Event had been postponed. That statement is not accurate.
The Executive Committee asked Development Director Kendra Dustin to review with Canyon Springs the status of their operations due to COVID-19. The LIA Board of Trustees are scheduled to meet the later part of April and at that time will make an assessment of the current environment related to holding the tournament.
Our apology for incorrect information yesterday. Keep up with your golf practice outdoors while social distancing and you will be ready for the tournament, if it happens.
Leave a Reply.
Leadership Idaho Agriculture
55 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 100
Meridian, ID 83642
SEND US A MESSAGE
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
©2023 by Association Management Group